Sunday 25 October 2009

sunday October 25 09

Beetroot soup


Here is Ross. He is very serious about food and cooking. Tonight he has brought me a plate of steamed fillet of lemon sole with lobster sauce and a tiny 'lasagna' of shrimps and crab. No photograph because the camera battery is flat and the charger lost. That is the story of my life. BUT here comes Lila and Pascal to help me through the maze of understanding this 'cool' new apple mac book pro. Impressed?
We have returned to our good value Sunday night menu. Two courses £20 plus any dessert for £5.00. Everyone relaxed and happy, not too busy with around 25 in the restaurant. And you may stay the night in any room at single rate including breakfasts. This is to tempt customers away from Saturday night when we are full to bursting.
I know all the menus on our web are out of date and I will get on and change them. Six months ago I promised a news letter. Its also on the way..in the post? Trouble is that the special events we planned are all b
ooked up, including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve. Pascal and I are busy dreaming up some good things for 2010. Here is a picture of the last of the beetroot soup
Now Ross is making pumpkin and lentil soup with creme fraiche and pine nuts. Its a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment